The disability is of more or less 8 days and the final results will be between 6 months to a year since the inflammation can last up to a month and the scar needs a year to mature according to the healing of each person.
You must take the prescribed antibiotic and analgesic medications for 7 days. The diet of non-greasy foods, irritating and packaged foods should be no less than 15 days after surgery.
• It is advisable to avoid intense physical efforts during the first 10-15 days in order to inflame the area.
• Sleeping face up, this way the area of the intervention will not be altered, especially in the first days.
• Comply with the schedule of medications prescribed by the surgeon.
• put on ice packs wrapped in a towel.
• sleep a bit while sitting for the first 24 hours.