“Endodontics is a treatment to extract the nerve from the tooth to avoid the extraction of it, it is fractured dental pieces, parts with deep and damaged caries in their pulp tissue where this is the irreversible lesion”.
The tooth is drilled and the nerve is removed. After this, the pulp chamber and the root canals are cleaned and pressed, after which they are filled, restored with amalgam and covered with a crown if necessary.
The tooth after the treatment is weak and prone to fracture, for this reason it is recommended to restore it preferably with a crown.
• Brush your teeth 3 times a day and use dental floss.
• Controls the consumption of hard foods, not eliminate them but control them.
• After your treatment you should wait at least 3 hours to bite strong food.
• With our technique you can drink coffee since the color will not change.
• Avoid chewing gum or chewing gum for at least the first two days.